Value investing resources
- Summary of Howard Mark memos to his shareholders
- Summary of Tweedy, Browne partnership letters to their shareholders [Updated on 31 Mar 2014]
- Irving Kahn investment philosophy
- Amitabh Singhi Investment Philosophy
- Paul Sonkin – Small Cap Guru – Investment Philosophy
- John Templeton investment Philosophy
Summary of books
Interesting Extracts from last 10-15 years annual report
10) Mold-Tek Packaging 11)
Mind Map analysis
[Please note that all these mindmaps are dated (some were prepared as far as 2012). I may or may not have position in these stocks. Over the last few years my investment style has changed drastically. Now I no longer invest in companies like G M Breweries. Please do your own due diligence]
Mind maps [Special Situations]
5) Ricoh India 6)
1) UP Hotels
- None of the material posted should be regarded as advice to buy/sell any stock. I do not have any proven stock performance record to talk about.
- As a professional investor, I may or may not have positions in stocks discussed.
- Main objective is to seek contra views and not to recommend any particular stock as buy or sell.
- All the posts on this blog, including this one, are for educational and discussion purposes only.